...there is a univeral language between women when they craft and come
together in this passion. It unites women in a place that takes them from the
woes of everyday life and provides fortitude and strength to each other through
unspoken word - it is as if each stitch taken together strengthens our bound and
friendship. Please join me on the journey and let us inspire each other........

Monday, July 11, 2011

"Make a gift on the 25th" club......

I have joined the "make a gift on the 25th" club!! The what you ask?

Well first I must make my pledge....."My name is Yvonne and I will not proCRAFTinate any more. I promise to "Make a Gift on the 25th" and I will have a relaxing holiday this year! LOL !!"

So that done I will share where my inspiration has come from. You might like to check it out yourself on the sew many ways blog.

Karen has confessed to being a proCRAFTinator, as well I can be myself, and challenged us to join the "make a gift on the 25th" club in order to motivate us to get those christmas or other gifts done and underway well before the Christmas Eve rush! A great idea in my book and fully my intention this year. I have already started the process with one gift already out of the way and the others planned or even underway.

Here is the idea.....
For the next 5 months...July - November...you will start, make, complete or continue to make one gift on the 25th of each month. You can start a new project of your own choice or finish one you've already started. If you can't do it exactly on the 25th of each month, try to participate during the "week" of the 25th. Having a designated time and day will help eliminate proCRAFTination.

If you  jump on over to Karen's blog (sew many ways blog as per the link above), she has a button and instructions on how to put the button on your blog and join the club.

Come on, join us and get motivated!!

Luv Bonnie xxx

2 comments:

  1. so proud of you Yvonne! Mini

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the link to the blog and the button love Karen

    ReplyDelete